A.G.O. produces several models of magnetic encoded sheave blocks based on commercial sheaves. The selection of the correct sheave is based upon the minimum bend diameter of your cable, which the running diameter of the sheave must exceed. Using a sheave with a running diameter smaller than your minimum bend diameter may cause premature wear of your cable.
For use with all types of cable we offer modified versions of the Sherman & Reilly Series 74 and Series 78 cast aluminum snatch blocks. The sheave wheels of these blocks are coated with polyurethane for reducing slippage and the snatch block facility allows the cable to be fed onto the block easily.
Sherman & Reilly magnetic encoded sheave blocks are available* in the following sizes:
- SR10: Max Working Load: 6500 lbs / 2950 kg, Running Diameter: 7.938" / 20 cm
- SR12: Max Working Load: 6500 lbs / 2950 kg, Running Diameter: 9.875" / 25 cm
- SR14: Max Working Load: 7500 lbs / 3400 kg, Running Diameter: 12.25" / 31 cm
- SR16: Max Working Load: 9000 lbs / 4090 kg, Running Diameter: 14.00" / 35 cm
- SR20: Max Working Load: 12000 lbs / 5450 kg, Running Diameter: 16.25" / 41cm
- SR22: Max Working Load: 12000 lbs / 5450 kg, Running Diameter: 18.125" / 46 cm
- SR28: Max Working Load: 12000 lbs / 5450 kg, Running Diameter: 24.00" / 60 cm
*We don't stock all the models. Please, contact us for more details.